SOLD $370,000 - Residential
EXCEPTIONAL INVESTMENT IN THE HEART OF BORROWDALE
Tucked away at the end of a close in the heart of Borrowdale is this once loved family home. Built in the 1970’s this home is extremely sound structurally and sits on 2 acres of beautifully treed land. The property is prime real estate and is extremely priced recognizing that the structure needs upgrades.
The house Is built on two levels:
– Fitted kitchen with scullery area
– Outside laundry and kitchen courtyard
– Large lounge with beautiful high tongue and groove ceiling and freestanding Jetmaster fireplace
– Dining room, also with high tongue and groove ceiling, leading on to enclosed balcony
– Second small family lounge with free standing Jetmaster fireplace, opening on to enclosed balcony
– Four good sized bedrooms open up on to main upstairs balcony. All bedrooms have bics and master bedroom has walk in dressing room
– Two bathrooms, including the main en suite. Two guest toilets
– Floors are carpeted/quarry tiled.
– Main entrance opens up on to stairwell which leads up to the main part of the house on the upper level.
– Large downstairs flat has two very big rooms and a bathroom with shower and bath.
– Small gym with well fitted sauna
– All the downstairs areas lead on to the swimming pool
– Double garage leads directly into the lower entrance
– Additional car port
– Two roomed workshop
– Triple staff quarters with courtyard
– Swimming Pool
– Walled and electric gated